Our safety consultants are experienced professionals who provide expert advice to make workplaces safer. We can assist with the establishment, development and implementation of a safety strategy and framework to suit your environment.
Under the Workplace Health and Safety Act, a person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) which includes company directors need to have a clear safety strategy on how the organisation will manage health and safety at work.
Having a clear safety strategy and robust safety framework is an important part of any organisation’s operational framework. This must be simplistic in approach and easily understood and communicated throughout the organisation. It is especially essential for all medium to larger organisations with a number of tiers of leadership. Safety Australia Group can assist you with the establishment, development and implementation of your Safety Strategy and framework.
Safety Gap Analysis
- An informal audit to ensure compliance.A safety gap analysis can cover a wide range of assessments designed to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement. A report will be provided to you with our findings and recommendations for your particular worksite.
Safety Risk Management
- Specialist Advice.Everyone in the workplace needs to know how to identify and report hazards. We all have an obligation to adopt safe work practices in everything we do. We can work with you to make recommendations to implement good risk management practices into your workplace.
Safety Management Systems
- Integrated Management Systems.A Safety Management System can significantly improve your Workplace Health & Safety. We can develop and implement an integrated management system that combines WHS, Quality and Environmental compliance for a consolidated approach to risk management.
- Safety Leadership and a positive safety culture.A positive safety culture within your organisation is directly linked to improving your overall safety performance. When ownership of safety takes place, workplace accidents and incidents can be considerably reduced.
Noise Management & Testing
- Noise is a major workplace health and safety hard.Under WHS legislation, workers must be protected from the risk of hearing loss. Hazardous noise can destroy the ability to hear clearly, making it more difficult to hear sounds necessary for working safely such as instructions or warning signals.
- Full day, half day and online short courses.Safety Australia Group offer a range of engaging and interactive safety training options. Our safety courses are facilitated at your workplace by qualified and experienced safety professionals who have worked across many industry sectors.
- Specialist Advice.We can work with you to develop a contractor management program that demonstrates due diligence and gives you a practical tool to systematically manage your contractors and ensure it is integrated properly into your safety management system.
WHS Outsourcing Service
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly advice.The WHS Outsourcing Service compliments your internal resources or can be the ‘part time’ WHS support you are looking for. The WHS Outsourcing Service will give you access to ongoing advice and guidance from safety professionals.
WHS Incident Investigation
- Establish Root Causes.Any serious incident or near miss will normally have at least 6 root causes that unfortunately come together at the one moment in time. We can assist your organisation investigate incidents and identify root causes by analysing the incident and implement strategies to prevent a potential re-occurrence.
Safety Consultants Australia is part of the Safety Australia Group. Visit our website for more information about our safety programs or call 1300 585 128 to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced Safety Consultants.
Working together we can improve your safety culture and refine your safety systems.